It was a packed corridor on the Luxe Pack in Inexperienced Awards ceremony on June 15 on the Luxe Pack in New York on the Jacob Javits Conference Heart in Manhattan.
The picture above exhibits the winners, together with Diana Verde Nieto, co-founder and CEO of Constructive Luxurious, who led the presentation, and the judges.
Magnificence Packaging Editor-in-Chief Jamie Matusow was a choose together with:
- Caitlin Schneider, Director of Innovation and Engineering, Tata Harper Skincare
- Alexandra Uribe, Sustainability Marketing consultant and Carbon Emissions Specialist, CO2RAL
- Monica Becker, Director of Magnificence, Private Care and Family Merchandise, Progressive Merchandise Cradle To Cradle
- Victor Casale, co-founder and CEO, MOB Magnificence & Pact Collective
The winners of the Luxe Pack in Inexperienced 2022 are:
- TUBEX – for monomaterial aluminum tube for Ren Clear Skincare
- VERESCENCE – to launch your Verescence Infinite Glass
Poses with their awards – and judges – are:
- Suzanne Holzinger, Client Gross sales Director, Tubex
- Michelle Lewis, Vice President of Gross sales, Ale, Growth and Advertising and marketing of New Merchandise – North America, Verescence